Visual Lighting 2020 R2
This is a new version of Visual Lighting 2020 with support for UGR calculations. Installing this setup will create a new "Visual Lighting 2020 R2" shortcut on your desktop.
This setup will not uninstall your existing Visual Lighting 2020 program. Visual Lighting 2020 R2 is a free upgrade to all users with an active subscription.
New Features in Visual Lighting 2020 R2
- New Unified Glare Rating (UGR) calculation zone. UGR calculations provide a psychological measure of the discomfort glare in interior lighting applications.
- New faster rendering engine with improved accuracy for daylighting renderings and finer detail in small shadows. The first pass of the rendering produces increased detail compared to previous software releases.
New Features in Visual Lighting 2020
- New user interface to provide an improved, more intuitive user experience during the design process
- New lighting calculations to support multiple computer processors and decrease the calculation time for large design projects
- Updated DWG import/export utility to support latest release of AutoCAD files
- New cloud-based product selection tool - no need to download large product files to your computer, all product data is available and automatically updated
Installing Visual Lighting 2020 R2
- After downloading the setup file, close all other Windows programs
- Right-click on the setup file, from the popup menu select “Run as Administrator”
- Follow the instructions that appear on the installation screens
- Optional: After the setup is complete, right-click on the Visual Lighting shortcut on the Desktop, from the popup menu select “Run with graphics processor” and then “Change default graphics processor…” to set the dedicated graphics cards in your computer as default
Thursday, June 17, 2021
MB, includes program files and help files
|[All files will be automatically installed]
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (1803 or higher) 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Dual or Quad Core (2.4 GHz minimum)
- Memory: 2GB minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compliant, 512MB RAM minimum (2GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 3GB available space
- Virtual Memory: Minimum set to 3000 MB
For a complete list of all the changes to the Visual program, view the
Need an older version of Visual Lighting? Download Visual Lighting 2017
Is there a free trial period for Visual Lighting 2020 R2?
Yes, if you do not have a license for Visual Lighting 2020 R2 then you will automatically receive a free 30 day trial
period. When you login to your Visual account, you will receive one free Trial License and Activation Code
for Visual Lighting 2020 R2. When you start Visual Lighting 2020 R2 you will be prompted to enter the Activation Code. After 30 days,
Visual Lighting 2020 R2 will convert to DEMO mode with limited functionality.
Visual Lighting 2020 R2 employs an internet-based license that will be managed and stored on the Acuity Brands servers.
A single Internet License allows you to use Visual on multiple computers, in the office and at home.
An Internet License for Visual Lighting 2020 R2 will be an annual subscription service. An annual subscription fee
provides one seat of an Internet License that can be shared among multiple users. Companies can purchase
additional seats per Internet License if they need multiple users to access the software at the same time.
Unlimited technical support and software updates are included for the duration of the subscription period.