Visual 2012 has been redesigned to provide a more intuitive user experience and includes new features to meet the lighting design requirement of Visual customers.
Installing Visual 2012
- Click on the desired link below to download the Visual 2012 program.
- After the setup file has been downloaded, close all Windows programs and double-click
the setup file.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Visual 2012 Download (Full Installation)
Monday, September 15, 2014
MB, includes program files and help files
[All files will be automatically installed]
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual or Quad Core (2.4 GHz minimum)
- Memory: 2GB minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Video Card: 256MB RAM, 512MB recommended, supports Open GL
- Hard Drive: 80 MB to 120 MB available space
- Virtual Memory: Minimum set to 3000 MB Learn how to change your virtual
For a complete list of all the changes to the Visual program, view the
ReadMe file. If you have issues with your installation the Setting Compatibility Mode and How to disable DEP (Data Execution Prevention) support pages may help you.
Visual 2012 employs an internet-based license that will be managed and stored on the Acuity Brands servers. A single Internet License allows you to use Visual on multiple computers, in the office and at home. An Internet License for Visual 2012 will be an annual subscription service. An annual subscription fee of $100 provides one seat of an Internet License that can be shared among multiple users. Companies can purchase additional seats per Internet License if they need multiple users to access the software at the same time. Unlimited technical support and software updates are included for the duration of the subscription period.