Visual Economic Tool™ Updates
The Visual Support Center has received great feedback from customers since the release of the Visual Economic Tool in June 2012. Based on this feedback the we have added the new features listed below.
- New Charts - A Total Cost of Ownership chart displays the total cost color coded by cost center (Product, Energy, Maintenance, Other). An Annual Operating Cost chart displays the cost per year for a system. A Lamp Life chart displays the average percentage of lamp life for lamps in each system based on the selected replacement strategy.
- New Annual Operating Cost - Select a year to view a detailed annual operation cost in the life cycle.
- Customized Maintenance Cycles - Define desired maintenance cycles for lamps and ballast replacement: a yearly average replacement, only at a specified interval, or only at the end of life (before a certain % of lamps/ballast were replaced every year)
- Customized Printing - Select the pages you want to include in the printed report.
- Auto Calculate - You can now control when the tool updates the calculations.
For a full list of updates, please visit the Help Contents or please click on the button below.
Visual Interior Tool Update
A new Comparison section has been added to the Interior Lighting Tool to allow you to quickly compare the calculated results for each selected luminaire in the design.
Visual Template Tool Update
Now you can customize the colors used to generate the templates allowing for easier comparison between two selected luminaires.
Visual Training Sessions for 2013
You can now sign up to participate in a full day of Visual training at the Center for Light & Space in Conyers, GA. The full day training session offers a hands-on experience with the Visual Professional Edition. Currently, the Visual training sessions are geared toward users with little to no experience in using the Visual Professional program. We hope to implement advanced Visual training sessions in the future.
To view the program calendar and get additional information regarding training sessions, please click on the button below.
*Please note: Visual training sessions at the Center for Light & Space are reserved for customers who specify/purchase Acuity Brands products. New Visual Support Center hours
The Visual Support Center hours of operation have changed to Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
The Visual Support Center can be reached toll free at 1-800-279-8043 or by email at support@Visual-3D.com.
AcuityBrands Featured Products
|The Incito LED open downlight series with precise lighting characteristics make it a versatile tool for multiple applications. Precision optics provides dramatic illumination while eliminating hot spots or secondary cones of light.|
Lithonia Lighting Proteon SL
|The Proteon SL LED luminaire offers commercial building owners, retailers and institutions an innovative, continuous-row solution that better utilizes light to emphasize areas of focus while reducing energy use.
Lithonia Lighting D-Series LED Flood
|Sleek, compact LED flood luminaires that deliver precision lighting for customized applications.