How to manually change the size of the virtual memory paging file
You must be logged on as an administrator or as a member of the Administrators group
to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network
policy settings may also prevent you from completing this procedure.
1. Right click on the My Computer icon and select Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under Performance.
3. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Change under Virtual memory.
4. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file
that you want to change.
5. Under Paging file size for selected drive, click Custom size, type
a new paging file size in megabytes (MB) in the Initial size (MB) to be 1500
and a maximum size 3000 (MB) box, and then click Set.
For more information on how to increase your Virtual Memory: